Monday 8 April 2013

The Croods

On Easter Saturday, I went with my family to see a movie called The Croods. Here is a review of the movie.

THE CROODS

This movie is about a family of cavemen/cave women called the Croods. They are the only cave people left because all of their neighbours were killed by vicous animals. They meet a man who predicts that "the end" is coming and they have to find new land.

I found this movie to be mostly enjoyable, however, I found some parts to be quite annoying in some ways. It was also very funny in some parts. 

I give this movie a rating of:
                                       
                                                   7/10



6 comments:

  1. Great review Emma, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie! I thought it was pretty silly but it did have some scenes that made ma laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mum, in some ways, I agree.

      Emma

      Delete
  2. I saw this advertised on the TV tonight and it looked quite interesting. I appreciate hearing your point of view to balance the argument from an impartial/unbiased perspective. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Theo, although I don't know the meaning of the word "unbiased".

      Emma

      Delete
  3. Hi Emma,
    Im Chelsea from Constantine Primary School, I have seen the Croods advertised on the telly and I really want to watch it.
    I hope you really enjoyed it.
    From Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea, it was a good movie.

      Emma

      Delete